My business success grew from a commitment to providing true service excellence, developing strong communication skills, never losing my sense of humour and a passion for personal and team development. I also have 25 years management experience and have worked for a number of high profile companies.
The last fifteen years have been spent researching all aspects of communication and I have worked hard to build my reputation as a highly resourceful and enthusiastic Trainer, Facilitator and Coach. I was told that I seem to have a natural ability to quickly install a confident “can do” attitude into those I am working with……………………………..that was a huge compliment, and it is what drives me.
I love Learning and development and I enjoy being a delegate as much as the trainer. However, for those of you who see qualifications as more important than purely experience, here are a few certificates I have worked for over the last decade or so. After all if you’re going to talk the talk you have to prove you have walked the walk.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Business Studies
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring.
- NLP Master Practitioner – Society of NLP
- Diploma in Performance Coaching – Newcastle College
- Certificate in Life Coaching – Newcastle College
- Train the Trainer – Guild
- Certificate of Training City & Guilds